Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
XRT 10/7/2016 45.50 30K contracts
AAPL 9/16/2016 115 24K
JCP 9/16/2016 10 19K
XRT 10/7/2016 46.50 15K
SPY 10/21/2016 225 14K
BAC 9/23/2016 16 13K
XLU 10/14/2016 46.50 13K
GLD 10/21/2016 130 12K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!