Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
QQQ 9/16/2016 117.50 38K contracts
SPY 9/2/2016 218K 12K
BAC 9/2/2016 16 6K
GDX 9/23/2016 30 6K
IWM 9/30/2016 123 6K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alere (ALR) 30-day implied volatility at 51 into Abbott (ABT) files complaint to terminate acquisition
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!