Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GLD 10/21/2016 133 19K contracts
SPY 9/2/2016 222.50 15K
ABBV 9/16/2016 70 8K
MRO 9/16/2016 15 5K
ZNGA 1/20/2017 3 5K
SWN 9/16/2016 16 5K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Dudley sees low chance of Fed snuffing out expansion soon
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!