Call option volume increases: GR NKTR AEO VLO NG
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/07: (DEPO) (PBMD) (PNK) Higher; (ETRM) (AMD) (SHLM) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Goodrich (NYSE: GR), Nektar (Nasdaq: NKTR), American Eagle (NYSE: AEO), Valero (NYSE: VLO) and NovaGold (AMEX: NG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Hits Session Highs (GLD) (KGC) (GDX)
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) ORKAMBI Approved by FDA
- Exclusive: Tesla (TSLA) Hasn't Cancelled Upcoming Investor Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!