Call option volume increases: GR NKTR AEO VLO NG
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Goodrich (NYSE: GR), Nektar (Nasdaq: NKTR), American Eagle (NYSE: AEO), Valero (NYSE: VLO) and NovaGold (AMEX: NG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter, Pandora options traders on alert after LinkedIn crash
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Sees Continued Upside
- Energy Transfer (ETE), Williams (WMB) Haven't Discussed Changing Deal - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!