Call option volume increases: GR NKTR AEO VLO NG
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Goodrich (NYSE: GR), Nektar (Nasdaq: NKTR), American Eagle (NYSE: AEO), Valero (NYSE: VLO) and NovaGold (AMEX: NG).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders Eye GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) into Long Holiday Weekend
- Pixelworks (PXLW) Files to Offer $50M in Common Stock
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Active on Icahn Ice Bucket Challenge Tweet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!