Call option volume increases: GR NKTR AEO VLO NG
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Jimmy John's Preparing IPO - Report
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Goodrich (NYSE: GR), Nektar (Nasdaq: NKTR), American Eagle (NYSE: AEO), Valero (NYSE: VLO) and NovaGold (AMEX: NG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Shares Surge
- NOVAGOLD Announces Election of Directors and Voting Results from 2015 Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!