Call option volume increases: GR NKTR AEO VLO NG
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Goodrich (NYSE: GR), Nektar (Nasdaq: NKTR), American Eagle (NYSE: AEO), Valero (NYSE: VLO) and NovaGold (AMEX: NG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Hits Session Lows
- LiveDeal (LIVE) Launches Extensive Market Campaign
- The StreetSweeper Cautious on China Gerui (CHOP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!