Call option volume increases: CLX DBA RAH SGI
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Clorox (NYSE: CLX), PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (NYSE: DBA), Ralcorp (NYSE: RAH) and Silicon Graphics (Nasdaq: SGI).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Euro rises to $1.3896, strongest level since October 2011 (FXE)
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!