Caesars Entertainment (CZR) volatility at 137 into reaching restructuring deal
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) and representatives of its largest groups of creditors have struck a deal to fund a reorganization of the casino's bankrupt operating unit. The new plan boosts the recovery rate foe second lien creditors, including Appaloosa Management. Option implied volatility index mean is at 137, compared to its 52-week range of 65 to 205, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Stocks with call price movement; TRIP NFLX
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAppaloosa, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!