Caesars Entertainment (CZR) volatility at 137 into reaching restructuring deal
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) and representatives of its largest groups of creditors have struck a deal to fund a reorganization of the casino's bankrupt operating unit. The new plan boosts the recovery rate foe second lien creditors, including Appaloosa Management. Option implied volatility index mean is at 137, compared to its 52-week range of 65 to 205, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- Under Armour (UA) puts active onto Q3 and outlook
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAppaloosa, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!