Caesars Entertainment (CZR) volatility at 137 into reaching restructuring deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) and representatives of its largest groups of creditors have struck a deal to fund a reorganization of the casino's bankrupt operating unit. The new plan boosts the recovery rate foe second lien creditors, including Appaloosa Management. Option implied volatility index mean is at 137, compared to its 52-week range of 65 to 205, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAppaloosa, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!