Cabela's (CAB) calls active on sharp rally
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) December 50 and 60 calls are active on total call volume of 6,700 contracts (630 puts). October call option implied volatility is at 45, November is at 36, December is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit