Cabela's (CAB) March put spreaders active as shares plateau at record high
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) March 35 and 45 puts are active on total put volume of 3,040 contracts (1,010 calls). September put option implied volatility is at 30, December is at 40, March is at 42; compared to its 26-week average of 37 according to Track Data. Stifel Nicolaus says "Making friends with execution, investor meeting encouraging on many fronts." Stifel has Hold rating on the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Cabela's (CAB) to Buy
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Surge Mocked by Smart Biotech Watcher
- Cabela’s Announces Plans for Bowling Green, Ky., Cabela’s Outpost Store
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!