CONSOL Energy (CNX) volatility increases into OPEC meeting
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) December call option implied volatility is at 47, January is at 46; compared its 52-week range of 44 to 129 in OPEC meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) January weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!