CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) October weekly puts active as shares pull back from high end of historic range
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) 10/07/16 106 and 12/12/16 100 puts are active on total put volume of 5,900 contracts (505 calls). 10/7/16 put option implied volatility is at 17, October and November is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 13
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!