CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) option prices elevated on call put ratio 1 call to 1.09 puts into elections
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) down 20c to 18.51, intra-day range 17.70 to 19.91. November call option implied volatility is at 230, December at 106. Call put ratio is 1 call to 1.09 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) low into ECB meeting announcement
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!