CBOE Volatility Index(VIX) expected to test 200-day moving average of 25.18
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) closed at 24.06, 10-day moving average is 22.89, 50-day is 18.80, 100-day is 18.59, 200-day is 25.18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- SodaStream (SODA) Pops Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!