CBOE Holdings (CBOE) options implied volatility low into acquiring Bats Global Markets
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) option implied volatility index mean is at 17, compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 32 into acquiring Bats Global Markets (BATS) according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- CBS Corp. (CBS) weekly calls expiring Friday active
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!