Bristol-Myers (BMY) August volatility at 28 after trial id did not meet its primary endpoint
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, August is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 43 after announcing that CheckMate -026, a trial investigating the use of Opdivo as monotherapy, did not meet its primary endpoint
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- 3D Systems (DDD) calls with two-days to expiration active
- Stocks with call price movement; KMI VIAB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, mrk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!