Bristol-Myers (BMY) August volatility at 28 after trial id did not meet its primary endpoint
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, August is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 43 after announcing that CheckMate -026, a trial investigating the use of Opdivo as monotherapy, did not meet its primary endpoint
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, mrk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!