Boston Beer (SAM) volatility flat; shares near record high
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Boston Beer (NYSE: SAM) overall option implied volatility of 29 is near its 26-week average of 30 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Options Research Discusses M&A (ALGN) (AUXL) (ITMN) (JAZZ) (WCG) (COL) (MWV) (TEX) (VMW)
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
- Cantor Defends Unilife (UNIS) Against Short Seller
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!