Boston Beer (SAM) October 160 straddle priced for movement of 7.4% on active put volume into Q3
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) Boston Beer (SAM) October 160 straddle priced for movement of 7.4% into Q3. Call put ratio is 1 call to 7 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) December weekly 152.50 straddle priced for movement of 3% into Q1
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- Honeywell (HON) December calls swept up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!