Boeing (BA) volatility flat on tight five-month trading range as Qatar Airways confirm purchase
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) is recently down $1.17 to $133.29 after Qatar Airways confirmed a purchase of Dreamliners, 737 MAX 8S, 300Ers. October call option implied volatility is at 20, November is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!