Boeing (BA) volatility flat on tight five-month trading range as Qatar Airways confirm purchase
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) is recently down $1.17 to $133.29 after Qatar Airways confirmed a purchase of Dreamliners, 737 MAX 8S, 300Ers. October call option implied volatility is at 20, November is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- BB& T (BBT) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!