Boeing (BA) volatility flat on tight five-month trading range as Qatar Airways confirm purchase
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) is recently down $1.17 to $133.29 after Qatar Airways confirmed a purchase of Dreamliners, 737 MAX 8S, 300Ers. October call option implied volatility is at 20, November is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) volatility elevated into topping Q3 estimates
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) volatility low into ECB meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!