Blackhawk Network (HAWK) put volume and volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Blackhawk Network (NASDAQ: HAWK) October 30 and 35 puts are active on total put volume of 788 contracts (356 calls) into the expected release of Q3 results on October 12. October put option implied volatility is at 76, November is at 48; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 59.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 adjusted EPS ($3.11)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!