Blackboard (BBBB) volatility elevated at 61
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) overall option implied volatility of 61 is above its six-month average of 38 according to Track Data suggesting larger price movement for this frequently mentioned deal chatter stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) calls active on sharp rally
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) volatility increases as financial shares pull back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!