Blackboard (BBBB) volatility elevated at 61
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) overall option implied volatility of 61 is above its six-month average of 38 according to Track Data suggesting larger price movement for this frequently mentioned deal chatter stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Defends Unilife (UNIS) Against Short Seller
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!