Blackboard (BBBB) July volume and volatility elevated on reports of talks to sell itself
- Wall St. falls as consumer, energy shares drag
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Today's 3 Stealth Growth Ideas
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) is recently up 6% media reports the company could be acquired by Providence Equity. July 45 and 46 calls are active on total call volume of 11K (2K puts). July call option implied volatility is at 51, October is at 35; compared to its six-month average of 37 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) June weekly calls active ahead of MSCI rebalance
- United States Oil Fund (USO) weekly volatility up into the OPEC meeting June 2 in Vienna
- Michael Kors (KORS) June weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!