Blackboard (BBBB) July volume and volatility elevated on reports of talks to sell itself
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) is recently up 6% media reports the company could be acquired by Providence Equity. July 45 and 46 calls are active on total call volume of 11K (2K puts). July call option implied volatility is at 51, October is at 35; compared to its six-month average of 37 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE, C2 Postpone Listing of Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK)
- NetApp (NTAP) Gains Tied to Options Activity, Rumors
- CBOE and C2 to List Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Beginning July 28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!