Blackboard (BBBB) July volume and volatility elevated on reports of talks to sell itself
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) is recently up 6% media reports the company could be acquired by Providence Equity. July 45 and 46 calls are active on total call volume of 11K (2K puts). July call option implied volatility is at 51, October is at 35; compared to its six-month average of 37 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Traders Get Bearish on Facebook (FB) Ahead of Q3 Report
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Active, Nucor (NUE) in Talks to Invest in Bloom Lake - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!