Blackboard (BBBB) July volume and volatility elevated on reports of talks to sell itself
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) is recently up 6% media reports the company could be acquired by Providence Equity. July 45 and 46 calls are active on total call volume of 11K (2K puts). July call option implied volatility is at 51, October is at 35; compared to its six-month average of 37 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil majors' results surprise, but output fall, volatile trading lurk
- Apple's nine-year iPhone juggernaut stops with first sales decline