Blackberry (BBRY) September weekly volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 94. October is at 46; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 70 into the expected release of Q2 results on September 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) volatility elevated at 108 as shares rally on Q3 video ads
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results