Blackberry (BBRY) October weekly 8.5 calls active on compressed implied volatility as shares rally
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 54. October is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 70 after reporting better than expected Q2 EPS and guidance. Call put ratio it 4.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) volatility elevated, shares near record high into Q4
- Zoetis (ZTS) January calls active as shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!