BlackBerry (BBRY) calls active on 4.5 calls for every 1 put into Q2
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) September weekly call option implied is at 113, October is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 69 into the expected release of Q2 results on September 28. September weekly 8 and 8.5 calls are active on total call volume of 23K contracts (5K puts)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume: VA INDA PLAY PAA DB MU WDC AKS CELG CLF
- Honeywell (HON) call put ratio 11 calls to 1 put on activist investor stake speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!