Biogen (BIIB) shares down 3% following Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) failure of solanezumab data for Alzheimer's
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is recently down 3% in the premarket following Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) failure of solanezumab data for Alzheimer's. November weekly call option implied volatility is at 30, December is at 48; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 45.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Biogen (BIIB), Biotechs Gain Mid-Day
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, lly
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!