Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 84, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 52 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!