BioMarin (BMRN) volatility elevated on wide price movement
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) overall option implied volatility of 52 is above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement two-days after, the Telegraph, reported buyout rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook