BioMarin (BMRN) volatility elevated on wide price movement
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) overall option implied volatility of 52 is above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement two-days after, the Telegraph, reported buyout rumors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CVS (CVS) May Try to Slow Uptake of Gilead Sciences (GILD) HepC Drugs - Bloomberg
- BioMarin to Host First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, May 1 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- FDA Extends Market Exclusivity Six Months for BioMarin's Rare Disease Therapy KUVAN(R) (sapropterin dihydrochloride) Powder for Oral Solution and Tablets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!