BioMarin (BMRN) volatility elevated on wide price movement
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Continues Tailspin After '60 Minutes' Says Company Sold Illegal Flooring
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Endo's AMS Urology Portfolio in $1.65B Deal
- Activist Lays Out Six Recommendations to Turnaround China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd (NPD)
BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) overall option implied volatility of 52 is above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement two-days after, the Telegraph, reported buyout rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- BioMarin Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Announces Granting of 91.6k RSUs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!