BioMarin (BMRN) volatility elevated on wide price movement
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) overall option implied volatility of 52 is above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement two-days after, the Telegraph, reported buyout rumors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- UPDATE: Criteo (CRTO) Sees Sharp Move Lower; Talks with Publicis 'Unfounded' - Reuters
- American Apparel (APP) Gain on Mis-Reported Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!