BioMarin (BMRN) volatility elevated on wide price movement
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Futures up as oil prices rise for fourth day
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
BioMarin (Nasdaq: BMRN) overall option implied volatility of 52 is above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement two-days after, the Telegraph, reported buyout rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price target on BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to $137 Following Merck Serono Deal
- Joy Global (JOY) Sees Strong Upside Move
- FireEye (FEYE) Ticks Higher on Chatter, Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!