Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) volatility low; shares trend higher into Annual Shareholder meeting
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Fed's Lockhart Says September Could be Appropriate Time to Lift Rates
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B) is recently up 14c to $81.25 into its Annual Shareholder meeting on May 5. Overall option implied volatility of 20 is below its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as share traded above its 10-day moving average of 80.27 and its 50-day MA of 80.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) Hits Session Highs
- CBOE, C2 Postpone Listing of Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK)
- Pandora (P) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!