Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) volatility low; shares trend higher into Annual Shareholder meeting
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B) is recently up 14c to $81.25 into its Annual Shareholder meeting on May 5. Overall option implied volatility of 20 is below its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as share traded above its 10-day moving average of 80.27 and its 50-day MA of 80.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Warren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!