Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) volatility low; shares trend higher into Annual Shareholder meeting
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B) is recently up 14c to $81.25 into its Annual Shareholder meeting on May 5. Overall option implied volatility of 20 is below its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as share traded above its 10-day moving average of 80.27 and its 50-day MA of 80.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inventure Foods (SNAK) Issues Recal on 'Fresh Frozen' and 'Jamba "At Home"' Smoothie Kits
- Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) Gains as Cohen's Point72 Asset Shows New 5.6% Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!