Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) volatility low; shares trend higher into Annual Shareholder meeting
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump takes office
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B) is recently up 14c to $81.25 into its Annual Shareholder meeting on May 5. Overall option implied volatility of 20 is below its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as share traded above its 10-day moving average of 80.27 and its 50-day MA of 80.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
- Stocks with call price movement; URBN STX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!