Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) volatility low; shares trend higher into Annual Shareholder meeting
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B) is recently up 14c to $81.25 into its Annual Shareholder meeting on May 5. Overall option implied volatility of 20 is below its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as share traded above its 10-day moving average of 80.27 and its 50-day MA of 80.22.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- FuelCell (FCEL) Still has Energy Late Friday; Traders Take Cautious Angle into Weekend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!