Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) volatility low; shares trend higher into Annual Shareholder meeting
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B) is recently up 14c to $81.25 into its Annual Shareholder meeting on May 5. Overall option implied volatility of 20 is below its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as share traded above its 10-day moving average of 80.27 and its 50-day MA of 80.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Fed Officials Saw Need to Watch for Inflation Expectations to Drop - FOMC Minutes
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!