Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) volatility low; shares trend higher into Annual Shareholder meeting
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.B) is recently up 14c to $81.25 into its Annual Shareholder meeting on May 5. Overall option implied volatility of 20 is below its 26-week average of 23 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as share traded above its 10-day moving average of 80.27 and its 50-day MA of 80.22.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) trading halted with news pending
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Stock Quietly Gains Steam on Ebola Outbreak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!