Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) July volatility increases; shares near record high into Q1
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Wall St. adds to gains amid strong U.S. data, ECB comments
Bed Bath and Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) July put option implied volatility is at 36, August is at 32, November is at 30; compared to its 26-week average of 30 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Sept. Weekly Options Active
- UPDATE: CBOE Says All Classes Now Available For Trading
- Options premium sellers make hay while volatility rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!