Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) July volatility increases; shares near record high into Q1
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Bed Bath and Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) July put option implied volatility is at 36, August is at 32, November is at 30; compared to its 26-week average of 30 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) to Neutral; 2014 May Fall Short
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!