Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) July volatility increases; shares near record high into Q1
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Bed Bath and Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) July put option implied volatility is at 36, August is at 32, November is at 30; compared to its 26-week average of 30 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Fastenal (FAST) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Northern Trust (NTRS) January call option implied volatility increases to 47 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!