Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) July volatility increases; shares near record high into Q1
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
Bed Bath and Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) July put option implied volatility is at 36, August is at 32, November is at 30; compared to its 26-week average of 30 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Traders Cautious on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) into Q2 Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/24: (LPCN) (MACK) (ACOR) Higher; (ECTE) (ATOS) (GTI) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!