Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) July volatility increases; shares near record high into Q1
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Bed Bath and Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) July put option implied volatility is at 36, August is at 32, November is at 30; compared to its 26-week average of 30 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility at upper end of historic range after trading to a record low
- Stocks with call strike movement; CHK VRX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!