Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) July volatility increases; shares near record high into Q1
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Bed Bath and Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) July put option implied volatility is at 36, August is at 32, November is at 30; compared to its 26-week average of 30 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FAB Universal (FU) Issues Response to Short-Sellers Following Internal Review
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!