Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) July volatility increases; shares near record high into Q1
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Bed Bath and Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY) July put option implied volatility is at 36, August is at 32, November is at 30; compared to its 26-week average of 30 into the expected release of Q1 results today after the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Ramps to Session Highs
- Facebook's ascent has investors betting on more gains
- Pandora (P) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!