Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) September weekly volatility elevated on more calls than puts into Q2
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, October is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 41 into Q2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!