Bats Global Market (BATS) volatility flat into reports CBOE Holdings (CBOE) said in talks to buy
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bats Global Market (NYSE: BATS) October call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 91 into reports CBOE Holdings (CBOE) said in talks to buy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- NetSuite (N) volatility increases into Oracle’s (ORCL) $109 a share tender expiring
- Dean Foods (DF) calls swept up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, cboe
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!