Barnes & Noble (BKS) volatility elevated into lower than expected store sales
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) is recently down 75c to $11.60 in the premarket on comparable store sales declined 6% for the quarter due to lower traffic and the challenging retail environment. September call option implied volatility is at 93, October is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 85.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!