Barnes & Noble (BKS) December calls active into Q2 and outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) December call option implied volatility is at 57, January is at 46; compared to its 52-week range of 35 to 85 into Q2
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama