Bank of America (BAC) call put ratio 3 calls for 1 put as shares trend higher
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) December weekly 21.5 and 22 calls are active on total call volume of 129K contracts (42K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) volatility low into CEO saying Trump should reconsider his positions on international trade
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing put volume: RBS PII NSC EAT ETSY COH PAA