Bank of America (BAC) October volatility increeases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) October option implied volatility is at 33, November is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 55 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 17. Call put ratio is 2 calls for every 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!