Bank of America (BAC) October volatility increeases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) October option implied volatility is at 33, November is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 55 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 17. Call put ratio is 2 calls for every 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!