Bank of America (BAC) October volatility increeases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) October option implied volatility is at 33, November is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 55 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 17. Call put ratio is 2 calls for every 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Express Scripts (ESRX) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!