Bank of America (BAC) October volatility increeases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) October option implied volatility is at 33, November is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 55 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 17. Call put ratio is 2 calls for every 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC GDX
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!