Axovant Sciences (AXON) puts active after Lundbeck Alzheimer's study fails
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) October 12.50 and 15 puts are active on total put volume of 1,700 contracts (72 puts) after a competitor, H. Lundbeck A/S, announced "disappointing" findings from the first clinical phase III study in its ongoing phase III program evaluating the efficacy of the investigational drug idalopirdine for the symptomatic treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease. October call option implied volatility is at 114, November is at 108; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 115.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) trading paused for volatility
- General Mills (GIS) October calls active
- Axovant Sciences (AXON): Key Differences From Lundbeck - Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!