Axovant Sciences (AXON) puts active after Lundbeck Alzheimer's study fails
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) October 12.50 and 15 puts are active on total put volume of 1,700 contracts (72 puts) after a competitor, H. Lundbeck A/S, announced "disappointing" findings from the first clinical phase III study in its ongoing phase III program evaluating the efficacy of the investigational drug idalopirdine for the symptomatic treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease. October call option implied volatility is at 114, November is at 108; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 115.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) volatility elevated as shares near 18-month high into Q4
- 3D Systems (DDD) calls with two-days to expiration active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!