Axovant Sciences (AXON) puts active after Lundbeck Alzheimer's study fails
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) October 12.50 and 15 puts are active on total put volume of 1,700 contracts (72 puts) after a competitor, H. Lundbeck A/S, announced "disappointing" findings from the first clinical phase III study in its ongoing phase III program evaluating the efficacy of the investigational drug idalopirdine for the symptomatic treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease. October call option implied volatility is at 114, November is at 108; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 115.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) October volatility elevated into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!