Axovant Sciences (AXON) puts active after Lundbeck Alzheimer's study fails
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) October 12.50 and 15 puts are active on total put volume of 1,700 contracts (72 puts) after a competitor, H. Lundbeck A/S, announced "disappointing" findings from the first clinical phase III study in its ongoing phase III program evaluating the efficacy of the investigational drug idalopirdine for the symptomatic treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease. October call option implied volatility is at 114, November is at 108; compared to its 52-week range of 62 to 115.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
- 21st Century Fox Class A (FOXA) calls active after offer to buy Sky announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!