AstraZeneca (AZN) October calls active
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) October 30.5 and 31 calls are active on total call volume of 7,200 contacts (60 puts). October call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports