AstraZeneca (AZN) October calls active
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) October 30.5 and 31 calls are active on total call volume of 7,200 contacts (60 puts). October call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) weekly volatility elevated as rates trade higher
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!