AstraZeneca (AZN) October calls active
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) October 30.5 and 31 calls are active on total call volume of 7,200 contacts (60 puts). October call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)