Apple (AAPL) volatility flat as shares trend up into Q3 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) is scheduled to release Q3 results on July 24th. Wedbush reiterated its Outperform rating and $800 price target ahead of product catalysts. August call option implied volatility is at 31, September is at 27, October is at 27; compared to its 26-week average of 31 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Salesforce (CRM) volatility flat into investor day at Dreamforce 2016
- Apple (AAPL): iPhone Sales DOWN Y/Y - Rosenblatt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!