Apple (AAPL) volatility flat as shares trend up into Q3 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) is scheduled to release Q3 results on July 24th. Wedbush reiterated its Outperform rating and $800 price target ahead of product catalysts. August call option implied volatility is at 31, September is at 27, October is at 27; compared to its 26-week average of 31 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Speculated Site of Apple's (AAPL) Upcoming iPhone Event All but Confirmed
- Pentagon teams up with Apple, Boeing to develop wearable tech
- Apple (AAPL) Event Likely to Focus on iPhone and Apple TV Updates, Piper Jaffray's Munster Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!