Apple (AAPL) volatility flat as shares trend up into Q3 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) is scheduled to release Q3 results on July 24th. Wedbush reiterated its Outperform rating and $800 price target ahead of product catalysts. August call option implied volatility is at 31, September is at 27, October is at 27; compared to its 26-week average of 31 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooperman is more of a holder vs buyer of Apple (AAPL) - CNBC
- AT&T Inc (T) Will Carry Apple's (AAPL) iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3