Apple (AAPL) volatility flat as shares trend up into Q3 and outlook
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) is scheduled to release Q3 results on July 24th. Wedbush reiterated its Outperform rating and $800 price target ahead of product catalysts. August call option implied volatility is at 31, September is at 27, October is at 27; compared to its 26-week average of 31 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Law Enforcement Aim to Reverse Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG) User-Privacy Decision
- Jefferies Starts Apple (AAPL) at Hold, $110 Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!