Apple (AAPL) volatility flat as shares trend up into Q3 and outlook
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) is scheduled to release Q3 results on July 24th. Wedbush reiterated its Outperform rating and $800 price target ahead of product catalysts. August call option implied volatility is at 31, September is at 27, October is at 27; compared to its 26-week average of 31 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Looks to Partner with Rivals Following Apple (AAPL), IBM (BIM) Agreement - FT
- Apple (AAPL) Updates Description of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!