Apple (AAPL) volatility up on more calls than puts into iPhone event
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is recently down 55c to $107.13 in the premarket into hosting an iPhone event on September 7. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 32, September is at 22, and October is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 45. Call put ratio is 1.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October 118.50 straddle priced for 4.4% movement into Q4
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!