Apple (AAPL) volatility low
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 12, December is at 17, January is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
- Hartford Financial (HIG) near term calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) volatility elevated, shares near record high into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!