Apple (AAPL) volatility low into EU concluded that Ireland granted undue tax benefits of up to EUR13B
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is recently down $1.69 to $105.13 in the premarket on The European Commission concluded that Ireland granted undue tax benefits of up to EUR13B to Apple. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 19, September and October is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 45. AAPL is hosting an event on September 7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks