Apple (AAPL) volatility low into EU concluded that Ireland granted undue tax benefits of up to EUR13B
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is recently down $1.69 to $105.13 in the premarket on The European Commission concluded that Ireland granted undue tax benefits of up to EUR13B to Apple. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 19, September and October is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 45. AAPL is hosting an event on September 7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Twitter (TWTR) January calls active
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC GDX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!