Apple (AAPL) volatility elevated as shares trade at 2016 high on iPhone 7 Plus sales
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (AAPL) is recently up 78c to $112.55 in the premarket on selling out of iPhone 7 Plus devices reports Reuters, citing a statement made by spokeswoman Trudy Muller. September call option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 42.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Move Back Above $120
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!