Apple (AAPL) volatility elevated as shares trade at 2016 high on iPhone 7 Plus sales
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apple (AAPL) is recently up 78c to $112.55 in the premarket on selling out of iPhone 7 Plus devices reports Reuters, citing a statement made by spokeswoman Trudy Muller. September call option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 42.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports