Apple (AAPL) volatility elevated as shares trade at 2016 high on iPhone 7 Plus sales
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (AAPL) is recently up 78c to $112.55 in the premarket on selling out of iPhone 7 Plus devices reports Reuters, citing a statement made by spokeswoman Trudy Muller. September call option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 42.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!