Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 39, November is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 43 into the expected release of Q4 results on October 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter