Apogee Enterprises (APOG) volatility elevated at 110 into better than expected FY17 view
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) is recently up $3.69 to $49.80 in the premarket after the glass solutions company raised FY17 EPS view to $2.80-$2.90 from $2.70-$2.85. September call option implied volatility is at 110, October is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Check Point Software (CHKP) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Alaska Air (ALK) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!