Apache Corp. (APA) October weekly calls active
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) October weekly 64 and 65 calls are active on total call volume of 6K contracts (1K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 43, October is at 38, November is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 72.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; VRTX FCX
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- TransDigm Group (TDG) February volatility at 47 on wide price movement