Angie’s List (ANGI) volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Angie’s List (ANGI) October option implied volatility is at 115, November is at 87; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 101 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- Stocks with call price movement; URBN STX