Anadarko Petroleum (APC) calls active as share trend to 9-month high
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) September weekly 63 and 63.5 calls are active on total call volume of 9K contracts (1K puts) on renewed takeover chatter and WTI trading above $47. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly 117.5 straddle priced for movement of 4.4% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!