Amgen (AMGN) calls swept up as implied volatility stays low
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) August 175 and 177.50 calls are active on total call volume of 10K contracts (6K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. August call option implied volatility is at 20, September is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!