Amgen (AMGN) calls swept up as implied volatility stays low
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) August 175 and 177.50 calls are active on total call volume of 10K contracts (6K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. August call option implied volatility is at 20, September is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!