American Express (AXP) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Express (AXP) October option implied volatility is at 35, November is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 33 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Options with increasing volume: HOV TXT LULU SMG LGCY TLRD HRB UHS GIII DPZ