American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) volatility increases to 131 into Q3
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) December weekly call option implied volatility is at 131, December is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 56 into the expected release of Q3 results on November 30
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!